Monster Bell Pepper Plant - HUGE - 2.5" Pot
Free Shipping With Every Purchase
Bell peppers have a rounded, square shape with four lobes. They are hollow, with flat seeds inside. Bell peppers are the most commonly grown type of pepper in North America. Most bell peppers are harvested when they are still green, but when left to mature on the plant for a longer length of time, some peppers will turn shades of red, yellow or even purple.
Once grown, this plant will fruit a huge sweet green bell pepper measuring almost 8 inches long. It will ripen from green to red.
- Will grow a large sweet green bell pepper, measuring almost 8 inches long
- The 4 lobed fruits ripen from green to red
- They feature very thick walls and a great taste.
- Very disease resistant and productive
- Immediate shipping in 2.5" pot. Dormant shipping in winter.
- 1 x Monster Bell Pepper Plant - HUGE - 2.5" Pot